How We Discovered That Lignocaine Spray Really Works
Eros delay spray contains lidocaine (also called lignocaine) in order to decrease the sensitivity on the glans of the penis. This in turn allows for extra endurance and stamina. You can also get here to know how to use this eros spray.
Highlights of lidocaine spray:
- Aimed to decrease the sensitivity of the male private organ
- Builds the affectability edge to bring moderate and enduring joy
- Contains no odour
- Unpack the Eros Delay Spray from its packaging and shake the canister a few times before usage
- Spray on the tip of the glans, otherwise known as the head of the penis. If needed, pull the foreskin back in order to cover the head.
- Spraying across the entire length of the penis is not necessary since the majority of the nerve endings are located within the head of the glans.
- The delay spray effect can start as soon as within 10 minutes from the application.
- Disclosure: In certain cases, especially when excess has been use, it may be difficult to achieve turgidity. In scenarios such as these, please refrain from overuse.
For products within the Family Planning and Contraceptives range, we offer discreet packaging without any specific labelling. Pressurized canisters such as these sprays cannot be sold to other countries due to courier restrictions.
This lidocaine spray is the only trusted male delay spray that helps you last longer and is 100% safe.